Game “Shapes” is board game, where players are solving geometrical tasks about shapes, which they could find on the cards.
Rules of the game
- The game is played by 6 groups (5 countries, each group has one pawn).
- We start at the field START and end at the field FINISH
- The first player to reach field 40 wins.
- On the board we have fields that take us back or forward (they are marked with arrows).
- Each field on the board has a card with task (cards are numbered according to the numbers on the board.
- If the group has solved the task right, they stay at this field. If the answer is wrong, they go back 2 fields. (The group no longer does the task from the field they did go back to).
- The answers to the tasks are on the card with answers.
- The group that first stand on the field FINISH wins.